PT. Sun Precision Engineering
PT SUN PRECISION ENGINEERING INDONESIA
- The Stores Supervisor will oversee and direct the daily activities, schedules, and assignments of employees in storage, inventory, and distribution of materials and tools.
- Supervisory Responsibilities:
- Interviews, hires, and trains clerks, stockers, and other warehouse staff. Oversees the daily workflow of the department.
- Assigns jobs and projects to staff to ensure that deadlines are met safely and accurately. Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
- Age maximum 40 years old
- University degree
- Have experience min 4 years in store department
- Able to make reporting system Have forklift drive licence
- Understand iso system 9002
- Understand fifo system Have capability to manage part inside container for safety
- Computer literate
- Have idea to improve system Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills. Thorough understanding of Stores procedures and policies.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to keep accurate records.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software, and software used to maintain inventory
PT. SMOE Indonesia
We serve worldwide oil and gas clients by providing services in engineering, procurement, construction, transportation, installation and commissioning. At SMOE, offshore platforms, modules, jackets and FPSOs are our business. We are seeking qualified, high integrity and energetic person to fulfill the following positions:
1. HR Officer
- Understanding with BPJS, Work Agreement, Contracting and also Employee Benefit.
- Able to build and manage interpersonal relationships at level of employee.
- Provide and perform administrative support such as data entry, documentation and etc.
- Strong in Industrial relation and able to handle disciplinary action. Familiar with Indonesia Labor Regulation such as UU Cipta Kerja,
2. HR Representatives
- Proven customer service orientation with the ability to proactively work with both internal and external clients. Maintaining the HR department’s policies and programs.
- Familiar to create and maintaining accurate employee records and gathering all related documentation and key details.
- Participating in recruitment events, talking to potential hires.
- Familiar with Indonesia Labor Regulation such as UU Cipta Kerja.
- Minimum diploma in Human resource, Psychology or any related fields (1&2)
- Proven at least 3 years experiences in Human Resources Officer/Generalist (1)
- Proven at least 5 years experiences in HR Representatives or related position (2)
- Must be able to work independently or Team Work
- Attention to detail, strive for quality, good communication skill, hard worker and strong integrity.
Interested candidate is required to write in to the below address within 1 weeks of this advertisement and to include full resume( soft or hard copies) with recent photograph contact number, expected salary and email address to:
HR Department PT SMOE Indonesia
Kawasan Industri Terpadu Kabil
JI. Hang Kesturi VI Lot 5-1, BatuBesar, Nongsa, Batam Island 29466-Indonesia or Email address: